Tutorial: How to add projects to your portfolio and build trust
I’m glad that you’ve realized the reality that hard selling is not really working. Now that you’ve taken a step towards helping others and selling your services along the way, it is very important that you create your portfolio by adding a few projects.
Adding projects to your portfolio will:
- Help prospective callers see what you’ve worked with.
- Build trust with the users and your prospects.
- Get more confirmed bookings.
- Ultimately, help you with more leads!
How to add a project to your Portfolio
1. Visit https://social.smooper.com and login.
2. Visit Portfolio from the navigation bar:
3. Click on the ‘Add new project’ button on the top right under your photograph:
5. Enter a good title, description, an optional URL:
6. Add some images or screenshots of your project and click ‘Save & Close’:
7. Add as many as possible, they can all be edited or disabled:
8. Others can see your projects in the ‘Portfolio’ section of your Public Page:
Yay! You’ve now understood how to add projects, now visit your portfolio page and add a few projects to make full use of Smooper.
If you are a digital marketer and have not yet registered with Smooper, don’t miss all the excitement and visit Smooper for Experts now!